- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, Riverside County Bar Association
- Member, Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Court Appointed Arbitrator, Riverside County
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 1983
- University of California, Los Angeles, 1980
Bret W. Eubank focuses on general civil litigation, personal injury and business law, with an emphasis on representation of developers, general contractors and subcontractors in construction matters. The managing partner of the Las Vegas and Inland Empire offices, Mr. Eubank joined the firm in 1991. Prior to Stutz Artiano, he served with the U.S. Navy and was a former instructor of Evidence and Trial Advocacy at the Naval Justice School in Rhode Island.
Mr. Eubank is admitted to practice in California and Nevada as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Central Districts of California, the United States District Court for the District of Nevada and the United States Court of Military Appeals. An active member of the legal community, he is also the recipient of an American Bar Association Award for Professional Merit.