- Board of Management of Rancho YMCA
- Barrister, American Inns of Court, William B. Enright Chapter
- Member, San Diego Defense Lawyers Association
- 2006 Semi-Finalist for Top Employment Lawyers of San Diego (San Diego Daily Transcript)
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Volunteer Mentor for San Diego Teen Court
- 2009-2012¬†Best Attorney Inland Empire
- 2009 Exemplar Service Award; Rancho YMCA
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 1988
- University of California, San Diego, 1985
General Tort Litigation, Education
Jeffery A. Morris is a civil trial attorney specializing in advising and litigating discrimination, sexual harassment and employment matters for school districts and other governmental entities. He is also experienced in litigation involving general negligence, high exposure personal injury matters and dangerous conditions.
Mr. Morris is admitted to practice to the U.S. District Court, Southern and Central Districts of California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. In addition to his involvement with the legal community, he is also active in the community. Mr. Morris currently serves on the Board of Management for the Rancho YMCA and is a volunteer mentor for the San Diego Teen Court.
Mr. Morris was selected as one of the best Inland Empire attorneys for 2009 by the Inland Empire Magazine. He also received the Rancho Family YMCA “Exemplar Award” in recognition of his exemplary contributions of Time, Talent and Treasure to the Rancho Family YMCA.