- U.S. District Court; SD Cal., CD Cal.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- San Diego County Bar Association
- J. Clifford Wallace Inn of Court
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.A. 2008
- California Western School of Law, J.D. 2011
Alex Tramontano focuses on civil litigation and maintains a diverse practice across multiple areas of law. His practice also includes appellate work in both the California Court of Appeal and the Federal Ninth Circuit. He is a member of the firmâ€™s insurance, business, and public entity law groups.
Mr. Tramontano graduated from California Western School of Law, located here in the heart of San Diego. While in law school, he received an Award for Academic Excellence in Medical Malpractice Litigation and two Public Service Honors Awards for his work with the San Diego County District Attorneyâ€™s Office in the Insurance Fraud Unit.
Before attending law school, Mr. Tramontano graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, with majors in both Political Science and Legal Studies.